Exe Regatta 2021
Your challenge is to make a fun and imaginative boat that will float and can be moved around a small course on the water.
There will be prizes for the fastest, coolest looking, and the most seaworthy boats!
- Teams must arrive at Lympstone Sailing Club on Saturday 3rd of July 2021.
- Arrive at 1pm for sign on and be ready to launch from 1:30pm.
- All Boats must be made mostly of cardboard.
- Teams must be made up of under 16’s with at least one accompanying responsible Adult (18+)
- The remains of your boat will need to be removed at the end of the challenge.
- Each team member must wear a buoyancy aid whilst on the water.
- Lympstone Sailing Club will be organising safety and first aid support, but the welfare of participants remains the responsibility of each team’s accompanying responsible adult.
- The Exe Regatta and Lympstone Sailing Club will be taking pictures and video of the event for social media purposes. By taking part you consent to this.
There is no need to register, just turn up. Any questions to Adam Rejzl